When you are walking down the cutest street in California and see a beautiful bleeding heart wall, what would you do? Take photos of course!
I took a group of models and my photographer friend, Sharon Coker, to Los Angeles a couple weeks ago and needless to say we had the best time! This evening we had a little free time, so we took an uber over to Abbot Kinney Blvd. to have a nice dinner and do a little shopping.
If you have never been to Abbot Kinney Blvd., I have a few recommendations of places to try.
// FOOD \\
1. Gjelina - www.gjelina.com // This place is fabulous for dinner! We enjoyed everything from appetizers to drinks. Call ahead for reservations, but it will be worth it!
2. Kreation Kafe & Jucery - www.kreationjuice.com // They create their own organic juices which is great for a grab and go while youre shopping on Abbot Kinney.
3. Lemonade - lemonadela.com // I stopped here for lunch one day and it was a buffet of choices. So good by the way! Also, any flavor of lemonade you can imagine!
// SHOPPING \\
1. LF Stores - www.lfstores.com // Give this store a follow on insta @lfabbotkinney and you'll be inspired by their trendy, edgy, and affordable fashion.
2. Beach House Brand - www.beachhousebrand.com // I just love the idea of endless summer! As they say "It's always summer somewhere"!
3. Aust - www.thisisaust.com // You all know how much I love Australian Fashion and this store is full of it! Male or Female you gotta check this one out.
Check this places out and give them a follow on instagram! Even if you cant go to Cali, there is always online shopping. =)
// Outfit Info \\
My outfit for my shopping/dinner date with the ladies was inspired after getting this new skirt. Im a sucker for gilt.com and I found this little white number on sale on gilt. Its a great brand called style stalker. The front detail gives it a feminine touch which is why I paired it with black to bring back in the edgy side.